I'm Virtual Model
And this blos is my portfolio.
Welcome!

profile
Photos

I am Pablyne wheatcliffe. A model Student. Rezz date: 10/17/2010.I speak english,portuguese, spanish and a little bit of french;

italic bold underline

Informations:
CERTIFICATION:
Model Basic 101:
1. Appearance
2. Basic loading of AO with sample poses
3. Working on Photos
4. How to walk on the runway **PRACTICE**
5. How to write your resume
6. Work on runway walk **PRACTICE**
EXPERIENCE: none yet; COMMUNITY/VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
I work too as Hostess in a Sake House; AWARDS:
none yet REFERENCES: Bridget Spot: I'm Virtual Model CEO
Jamel Rain: I'm Virtual Model CEO
credits
Layout by Blades.
Resources xo xo xo.
» ~♥~
segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010 «










Please, Double click if you want see on full size.

-------